Oxford Expression Technologies Ltd (OET) is a company incorporated in England (number 5874405). Our registered office is at James Cowper, 2 Chawley Park, Cumnor Hill Oxford OX2 0BP and our trading address is BioInnovation Hub, Gipsy Lane Campus, Oxford OX3 0BP.
For the purposes of data protection laws, we are a data controller and we are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Officer (number Z1177637).
- We do not record your e-mail address or other personal information when you browse our website.
- We do log your domain name and which pages you access, but this information is used only for statistical analysis and not to identify individuals.
- We set a ‘cookie’ on your computer, if your security settings allow it, to allow us to statistically count the number of unique users visiting our site. We do not use ‘cookies’ to personally identify individuals or to hold personal information.
- If you send us e-mail or use other forms on the website to contact us, your personal details will be used only in connection with the reason you contacted us.
- Some of our forms are secure and use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. This encrypts any information you send to us via the form. Secure forms can be identified in Microsoft Internet Explorer browser from the yellow ‘padlock’ in the status bar.
Basis for processing personal data:
- We do not have personal clients only corporate and, therefore, the only personal data we hold and process falls under the category of ‘contact’; name, email, telephone number. We do not hold other forms of personal data (e.g. home address, banking details, age).
- The legal basis on which we hold contact data is to be able to fulfil our obligations for the sale of goods and/or services that you have requested from us on behalf of your organisation.
- We hold contact data in order to respond to and complete orders for our products and services.
- We may share these data with third parties where it is necessary to fulfil your order for products or services, for example, sub-contractor or delivery company; or to provide statistical/analytical data to optimise and improve our website.
- No personal information is sold to third parties.
- We hold contact data to ensure your company account is up to date and that we can contact the appropriate person in case of a query or other legitimate business reason.
- We may use contact data from time to time to send you pertinent information about our products and services but we will do this on the basis of your opt-in consent. You are free to opt-out at any time.
Visitors to the Oxford Expression Technologies (OET) website do so at their own risk. OET shall not be liable in any way for damage arising from the use of its website or from any damage arising from using any links to other sites that are contacted through the website. OET and associated distributors shall be held harmless against any consequences arising from the use of its website or from the consequences of acting on the information contained therein. OET reserves the right to change the content of the website and these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.